Saturday 18 January 2014

I hope you believe in ghost stories...

....because you're in one - so the line went in one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.  I thought it a pretty apt title for this post, although I did consider "These are the droids you're looking for". There's a video at the end of this post that sets it out very simply from Bill Whittle in the US and I recommend that even if you can't be bothered with this post, you watch.

What am I on about?

Well, as a "political" blogger I've long since worked out that there are much finer minds than mine out there in the blogging world who a better able to dig deep and demonstrate flaws in the plans and policies of politicians than myself.  I can't do it to the level they can and I would be doing my small readership a disservice if  I attempted that, although from time to time I come in with my own simplistic viewpoint.

I've said, time and time again that I want a better Britain.  A strong healthy and robust nation where everyone has the same opportunity to make something of their life based on a willingness to work for it and one that can catch those who have served us well and have fallen on hard times.  I personally don't feel we have that for all sorts of reasons and I think it has to be worked towards in a democratic and legal fashion.  What I'm also clear on is that to achieve that, everyone has to pull on the rope.

What I've therefore tried to do is focus my blog postings on pointing to the man and woman in the street, the need to play their part and how they can do that.  I'm hopeful they will come by my blogs and decide they need to do their bit.  At the moment I don't think that's happening to the degree it's required.  It's not so much a vein but an artery of apathy that runs through the people of Britain.  They don't realise they've all got a wheel to help steer this nation or if they do, too many of them are asleep at it.

I partly understand that apathy.  Politics is boring, vote for different ones and get the same thing, none of them listening and so on and so forth.  I get it all.  I also get their notion that the country (and the world) seems to have gone mad.  Truths become lies, victims are criminals and justice systems seem more about criminal protection than its published principles.  Furthermore you can see what's wrong but you're in a position where you need to keep your opinion to yourself because everything you think and want to say about it will render you a pariah, even amongst your friends.

That brings me back to my earlier question "what am I on about?" with the movie quotes.  I think it's really important that joe public understands something and if you're joe public stopping by this blog - then I mean you.

It needs to be understood that the inversion of reality and justice is not haphazard and occurring by accident in a world that just seems to have gone mad.  It was deliberately designed decades ago.  It was implemented by very bright people who knew precisely what it was intended to achieve.  It  was designed to put you in the place you now find yourself.  It continues to be advanced to this day, in part, by people who know exactly what they're up to.  More importantly it is being advanced by well intentioned people who have no clue they are being manipulated to take something devious forward dressed in a cloak of fairness. These people walk amongst you every day, saying hello and smiling.

Here's something else.  It was designed to surround you, without you even realising. They needed to move invisibly because if you had spotted it you might well have stood up to them when you had the chance.  They needed to avoid that because the reality is we outnumber them and they need to look bigger than they are to make you feel afraid to stand up, speak out and push back.  They need to give you the impression you're surrounded which is why they needed what Lenin called useful idiots to help them create the illusion of size.  In reality they are like the Wizard of Oz.  The big green fire breathing man is a misdirection to hope you don't spot the curtain where the scared little bully is pulling handles and pushing buttons to create the illusion.

Like I say, I hope you believe in ghost stories, because you're in one.

This, for me is the big secret to turning the madness around.  I want to draw back the curtain on this plan and show you what's going on, because once you see the trick being played before your eyes, you can do something about it.  Until everyone wakes up and sees this, they continue their "advantage" over us.  Even if Westminster, Brussels and all of that seems beyond you you'll see that there are lots of things you can do in everyday life that will start to get the nation back to where it needs to be for the benefit of a stable world for our children to live in.  Part of their plan was to make you feel alone and isolated, but once you start doing things day to day, other people will see they're not alone and they'll start acting and speaking up and slowly but surely, things will change.

I'll give you a quick example.  For a long time these people have had success in making Britain feel like a place of horrible people responsible for all the ills of the world.  Their view was we should become a place of perpetual losers and self-flagellation.  Then the 2012 Olympics came along.  An expense white elephant?  Maybe.  But look at what it did to us.  Look how we came out as a people and got behind it, shouting cheering waving the flag and showing our pride in who we know we really are.  Once one started making a noise, others joined in and there wasn't a damn thing they could do to stop it.  That scares them.

So here's Bill Whittle to tell you all about them and how they worked.  Know them and look out for their work.



No comments:

Post a Comment